1,175 top medical experts on Esophageal and Gastric Varices across 57 countries and 34 U.S. states, including 1,090 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices: Dilated blood vessels in the esophagus or gastric fundus that shunt blood from the portal circulation (portal system) to the systemic venous circulation. Often they are observed in individuals with portal hypertension (hypertension, portal).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Portal Hypertension (2,760), Esophageal Diseases (4,504).
- Clinical Trials : at least 123 including 1 Active, 50 Completed, 26 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Esophageal Varices, Gastric Varices
Computing Expert Listing ...