320 top medical experts on Plasma Cell Leukemia across 39 countries and 26 U.S. states, including 218 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Plasma Cell Leukemia: A rare, aggressive variant of multiple myeloma characterized by the circulation of excessive plasma cells in the peripheral blood. It can be a primary manifestation of multiple myeloma or develop as a terminal complication during the disease.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Leukemia (4,683), Multiple Myeloma (5,017).
- Clinical Trials : at least 33 including 5 Active, 10 Completed, 8 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Plasmacytic Leukemia, Plasmacytic Leukemia
Computing Expert Listing ...