1,558 top medical experts on Multiple Myeloma across 58 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 1,463 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Multiple Myeloma: A malignancy of mature plasma cells engaging in monoclonal immunoglobulin production. It is characterized by hyperglobulinemia, excess Bence-Jones proteins (free monoclonal immunoglobulin light chains) in the urine, skeletal destruction, bone pain, and fractures. Other features include anemia; hypercalcemia; and renal insufficiency.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Plasma Cell Neoplasms (947), Hemostatic Disorders (360), Lymphoproliferative Disorders (2,703), Paraproteinemias (1,357) and Narrower Categories: Plasma Cell Leukemia (1,266).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,918 including 322 Active, 1,268 Completed, 542 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Plasma-Cell Myeloma
Computing Expert Listing ...