938 top medical experts on Overactive Urinary Bladder across 55 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 873 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder: Symptom of overactive detrusor muscle of the urinary bladder that contracts with abnormally high frequency and urgency. Overactive bladder is characterized by the frequent feeling of needing to urinate during the day, during the night, or both. urinary incontinence may or may not be present.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (2,881), Urinary Bladder Diseases (1,134).
- Clinical Trials : at least 677 including 12 Active, 421 Completed, 70 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Overactive Detrusor
Computing Expert Listing ...