1,048 top medical experts on Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms across 50 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 996 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms: Symptoms of disorders of the lower urinary tract including frequency, nocturia; urgency, incomplete voiding, and urinary incontinence. They are often associated with overactive bladder; urinary incompetence; and interstitial cystitis. Lower urinary tract symptoms in males were traditionally called prostatism.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Dysuria (368), Nocturia (1,875), Overactive Urinary Bladder (3,134), Prostatism (787), Underactive Urinary Bladder (497), Urinary Incontinence (3,888).
- Clinical Trials : at least 253 including 9 Active, 141 Completed, 34 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Lower Urinary Tract Symptom
Computing Expert Listing ...