1,472 top medical experts on Ovarian Neoplasms across 56 countries and 47 U.S. states, including 1,369 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Ovarian Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the ovary. These neoplasms can be benign or malignant. They are classified according to the tissue of origin, such as the surface epithelium, the stromal endocrine cells, and the totipotent germ cells.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Female Genital Neoplasms (3,555), Endocrine Gland Neoplasms (869), Ovarian Diseases (1,133) and Narrower Categories: Brenner Tumor (397), Endometrioid Carcinoma (2,587), Granulosa Cell Tumor (2,156), Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome (2,139), Luteoma (64), Meigs Syndrome (274), Ovarian Epithelial Carcinoma (2,701), Sertoli-Leydig Cell Tumor (505), Thecoma (271).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,823 including 156 Active, 766 Completed, 400 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cancer of Ovary, Ovarian Cancer
Computing Expert Listing ...