1,053 top medical experts on Ovarian Neoplasms across 48 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,007 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Ovarian Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the ovary. These neoplasms can be benign or malignant. They are classified according to the tissue of origin, such as the surface epithelium, the stromal endocrine cells, and the totipotent germ cells.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Female Genital Neoplasms (1,969), Endocrine Gland Neoplasms (421), Ovarian Diseases (710) and Narrower Categories: Brenner Tumor (183), Endometrioid Carcinoma (1,515), Granulosa Cell Tumor (1,033), Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome (904), Luteoma (29), Meigs Syndrome (126), Ovarian Epithelial Carcinoma (1,005), Sertoli-Leydig Cell Tumor (259), Thecoma (27).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,338 including 152 Active, 593 Completed, 245 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cancer of Ovary, Ovarian Cancer
Computing Expert Listing ...