1,609 top medical experts on Female Genital Neoplasms across 54 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,557 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Female Genital Neoplasms: Tumor or cancer of the female reproductive tract (genitalia, female).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Urogenital Neoplasms (2,645) and Narrower Categories: Fallopian Tube Neoplasms (1,418), Ovarian Neoplasms (4,879), Uterine Neoplasms (5,172), Vaginal Neoplasms (3,536), Vulvar Neoplasms (2,344).
- Clinical Trials : at least 120 including 18 Active, 38 Completed, 36 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Gynecologic Neoplasms
Computing Expert Listing ...