1,001 top medical experts on Osteonecrosis across 49 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 935 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Osteonecrosis: Death of a bone or part of a bone, either atraumatic or posttraumatic.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Necrosis (1,468), Bone Diseases (2,087) and Narrower Categories: Bisphosphonate-Associated Osteonecrosis of the Jaw (1,108), Femur Head Necrosis (1,289).
- Clinical Trials : at least 117 including 5 Active, 48 Completed, 13 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Aseptic Necrosis of Bone, Avascular Necrosis of Bone, Kienbock Disease, of Bone Aseptic Necrosis, of Bone Avascular Necrosis
Computing Expert Listing ...