594 top medical experts on Femur Head Necrosis across 32 countries and 30 U.S. states, including 484 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Femur Head Necrosis: Aseptic or avascular necrosis of the femoral head. The major types are idiopathic (primary), as a complication of fractures or dislocations, and legg-calve-perthes disease.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Osteonecrosis (1,944) and Narrower Categories: Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease (1,022).
- Clinical Trials : at least 25 including 1 Active, 12 Completed, 3 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Aseptic Necrosis of Femur Head, Avascular Necrosis of Femur Head, of Femur Head Aseptic Necrosis, of Femur Head Avascular Necrosis
Computing Expert Listing ...