1,361 top medical experts on Opioid-Related Disorders across 40 countries and 49 U.S. states, including 1,322 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Opioid-Related Disorders: Disorders related to or resulting from abuse or misuse of opioids.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Narcotic-Related Disorders (30) and Narrower Categories: Heroin Dependence (904), Morphine Dependence (584), Opium Dependence (80).
- Clinical Trials : at least 522 including 15 Active, 358 Completed, 55 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Opiate Addiction, Opiate Dependence, Opioid Misuse, Opioid Use Disorder, Prescription Opioid Abuse, Prescription Opioid Misuse
Computing Expert Listing ...