651 top medical experts on Heroin Dependence across 41 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 536 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Heroin Dependence: Strong dependence or addiction, both physiological and emotional, upon heroin.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Opioid-Related Disorders (4,048).
- Clinical Trials : at least 89 including 2 Active, 62 Completed, 4 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Heroin Abuse, Heroin Addiction
Computing Expert Listing ...