518 top medical experts on Mouth Neoplasms across 62 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 453 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Mouth Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the mouth.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Head and Neck Neoplasms (2,876), Mouth Diseases (1,092) and Narrower Categories: Gingival Neoplasms (833), Lip Neoplasms (316), Oral Leukoplakia (246), Palatal Neoplasms (573), Salivary Gland Neoplasms (250), Tongue Neoplasms (313).
- Clinical Trials : at least 179 including 15 Active, 65 Completed, 50 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cancer of Mouth, Mouth Cancer, Oral Cancer, Oral Neoplasms
Computing Expert Listing ...