1,346 top medical experts on Head and Neck Neoplasms across 50 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,308 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Head and Neck Neoplasms: Soft tissue tumors or cancer arising from the mucosal surfaces of the LIP; oral cavity; pharynx; larynx; and cervical esophagus. Other sites included are the nose and paranasal sinuses; salivary glands; thyroid gland and parathyroid glands; and melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers of the head and neck. (from Holland et al., Cancer Medicine, 4th ed, p1651)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Esophageal Neoplasms (2,237), Facial Neoplasms (966), Mouth Neoplasms (2,617), Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms (766), Parathyroid Neoplasms (971), Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck (1,629), Thyroid Neoplasms (1,153), Tracheal Neoplasms (75).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,311 including 105 Active, 601 Completed, 232 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cancer of Head and Neck, Head Cancer, Head Neoplasm, Head and Neck Cancer, Head and Neck Neoplasm, Neck Cancer, Neck Neoplasm, Neck Neoplasms, Upper Aerodigestive Tract Neoplasms, UADT Neoplasm, Upper Aerodigestive Tract Neoplasm, Upper Aerodigestive Tract Neoplasms
Computing Expert Listing ...