1,343 top medical experts on Mitral Valve Insufficiency across 55 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 1,310 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency: Backflow of blood from the left ventricle into the left atrium due to imperfect closure of the mitral valve. This can lead to mitral valve regurgitation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Heart Valve Diseases (2,985).
- Clinical Trials : at least 201 including 32 Active, 59 Completed, 47 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Mitral Incompetence, Mitral Regurgitation, Mitral Valve Incompetence
Computing Expert Listing ...