1,825 top medical experts on Heart Valve Diseases across 68 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,744 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Heart Valve Diseases: Pathological conditions involving any of the various heart valves and the associated structures (papillary muscles and chordae tendineae).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Heart Diseases (4,909) and Narrower Categories: Aortic Valve Disease (662), Heart Valve Prolapse (44), Mitral Valve Insufficiency (4,077), Mitral Valve Stenosis (1,820), Pulmonary Atresia (1,803), Pulmonary Valve Insufficiency (929), Pulmonary Valve Stenosis (2,772), Tricuspid Atresia (645), Tricuspid Valve Insufficiency (2,619), Tricuspid Valve Stenosis (613).
- Clinical Trials : at least 346 including 18 Active, 132 Completed, 91 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Heart Valvular Disease, Valvular Heart Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...