1,561 top medical experts on Lymphoma across 48 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,521 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Lymphoma: A general term for various neoplastic diseases of the lymphoid tissue.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Lymphoproliferative Disorders (2,703) and Narrower Categories: Composite Lymphoma (328), Hodgkin Disease (5,067), Immunoproliferative Small Intestinal Disease (89), Intraocular Lymphoma (514), Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (4,309).
- Clinical Trials : at least 5,507 including 533 Active, 2,299 Completed, 1,088 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Germinoblastoma, Malignant Lymphoma, Reticulolymphosarcoma, Germinoblastic Sarcoma
Computing Expert Listing ...