1,310 top medical experts on Hodgkin Disease across 48 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 1,277 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hodgkin Disease: A malignant disease characterized by progressive enlargement of the lymph nodes, spleen, and general lymphoid tissue. In the classical variant, giant usually multinucleate Hodgkin's and reed-sternberg cells are present; in the nodular lymphocyte predominant variant, lymphocytic and histiocytic cells are seen.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Lymphoma (2,831).
- Clinical Trials : at least 655 including 73 Active, 334 Completed, 101 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Hodgkin Granuloma, Malignant Granuloma, Hodgkin Lymphoma, Malignant Lymphogranuloma
Computing Expert Listing ...