879 top medical experts on Lupus Nephritis across 60 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 805 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Lupus Nephritis: Glomerulonephritis associated with autoimmune disease systemic lupus erythematosus. Lupus nephritis is histologically classified into 6 classes: class I - normal glomeruli, class II - pure mesangial alterations, class III - focal segmental glomerulonephritis, class IV - diffuse glomerulonephritis, class V - diffuse membranous glomerulonephritis, and class VI - advanced sclerosing glomerulonephritis (The World Health Organization classification 1982).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Glomerulonephritis (2,699), Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (3,918).
- Clinical Trials : at least 177 including 9 Active, 66 Completed, 36 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Lupus Glomerulonephritis, Lupus Glomerulonephritis
Computing Expert Listing ...