839 top medical experts on Liver Neoplasms across 39 countries and 32 U.S. states, including 815 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Liver Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the liver.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Digestive System Neoplasms (640), Liver Diseases (2,083) and Narrower Categories: Experimental Liver Neoplasms (868), Hepatocellular Carcinoma (2,202), Liver Cell Adenoma (799).
- Clinical Trials : at least 772 including 39 Active, 346 Completed, 123 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cancer of Liver, Hepatic Cancer, Liver Cancer
Computing Expert Listing ...