710 top medical experts on Experimental Liver Neoplasms across 39 countries and 34 U.S. states, including 604 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Experimental Liver Neoplasms: Experimentally induced tumors of the liver.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Experimental Neoplasms (2,444), Liver Neoplasms (4,219).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1 including 1 Completed
- Synonyms: Experimental Hepatoma, Morris Hepatoma, Novikoff Hepatoma
Computing Expert Listing ...