1,298 top medical experts on Liver Cirrhosis across 58 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 1,198 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Liver Cirrhosis: Liver disease in which the normal microcirculation, the gross vascular anatomy, and the hepatic architecture have been variably destroyed and altered with fibrous septa surrounding regenerated or regenerating parenchymal nodules.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Fibrosis (2,095), Liver Diseases (3,550) and Narrower Categories: Alcoholic Liver Cirrhosis (947), Biliary Liver Cirrhosis (1,602).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,250 including 38 Active, 502 Completed, 243 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Liver Fibrosis, Hepatic Cirrhosis, Liver Fibrosis
Computing Expert Listing ...