887 top medical experts on Liver Cirrhosis across 49 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 851 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Liver Cirrhosis: Liver disease in which the normal microcirculation, the gross vascular anatomy, and the hepatic architecture have been variably destroyed and altered with fibrous septa surrounding regenerated or regenerating parenchymal nodules.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Fibrosis (1,106), Liver Diseases (2,083) and Narrower Categories: Alcoholic Liver Cirrhosis (539), Biliary Liver Cirrhosis (855).
- Clinical Trials : at least 834 including 33 Active, 347 Completed, 169 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Liver Fibrosis, Hepatic Cirrhosis, Liver Fibrosis
Computing Expert Listing ...