643 top medical experts on Biliary Liver Cirrhosis across 46 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 519 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Biliary Liver Cirrhosis: fibrosis of the hepatic parenchyma due to obstruction of bile flow (cholestasis) in the intrahepatic or extrahepatic bile ducts (bile ducts, intrahepatic; bile ducts, extrahepatic). Primary biliary cholangitis involves the destruction of small intra-hepatic bile ducts and decreased bile secretion. Secondary biliary cholangitis is produced by prolonged obstruction of large intrahepatic or extrahepatic bile ducts from a variety of causes.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Liver Cirrhosis (4,306), Intrahepatic Cholestasis (1,171).
- Clinical Trials : at least 143 including 5 Active, 59 Completed, 37 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Biliary Cirrhosis, Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, Secondary Biliary Cirrhosis, Chronic Nonsuppurative Destructive Cholangitis, Obstructive Liver Cirrhosis, Primary Biliary Cholangitis
Computing Expert Listing ...