374 top medical experts on Ketosis across 55 countries and 29 U.S. states, including 210 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Ketosis: A condition characterized by an abnormally elevated concentration of ketone bodies in the blood (acetonemia) or urine (acetonuria). It is a sign of diabetes complication, starvation, alcoholism or a mitochondrial metabolic disturbance (e.g., maple syrup urine disease).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Acidosis (1,794) and Narrower Categories: Diabetic Ketoacidosis (1,734).
- Clinical Trials : at least 107 including 7 Active, 52 Completed, 17 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Ketoacidosis, Metabolic Ketoacidosis, Metabolic Ketosis
Computing Expert Listing ...