983 top medical experts on Diabetic Ketoacidosis across 58 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 902 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis: A life-threatening complication of diabetes mellitus, primarily of type 1 diabetes mellitus with severe insulin deficiency and extreme hyperglycemia. It is characterized by ketosis; dehydration; and depressed consciousness leading to coma.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Diabetes Complications (4,287), Ketosis (2,411).
- Clinical Trials : at least 48 including 1 Active, 23 Completed, 8 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Diabetic Acidosis, DKA Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Diabetic Acidosis, Diabetic Ketosis, Diabetic Ketosis
Computing Expert Listing ...