1,060 top medical experts on Inflammation across 61 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 964 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Inflammation: A pathological process characterized by injury or destruction of tissues caused by a variety of cytologic and chemical reactions. It is usually manifested by typical signs of pain, heat, redness, swelling, and loss of function.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Acute-Phase Reaction (2,225), Foreign-Body Reaction (3,219), Neurogenic Inflammation (1,714), Neuroinflammatory Diseases (2,832), Seroma (1,825), Serositis (274), Suppuration (371), Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (2,649), Thromboinflammation (124).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,513 including 86 Active, 1,408 Completed, 414 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Innate Inflammatory Response
Computing Expert Listing ...