778 top medical experts on Inflammation across 50 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 731 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Inflammation: A pathological process characterized by injury or destruction of tissues caused by a variety of cytologic and chemical reactions. It is usually manifested by typical signs of pain, heat, redness, swelling, and loss of function.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Acute-Phase Reaction (1,078), Foreign-Body Reaction (502), Neurogenic Inflammation (688), Seroma (925), Serositis (20), Suppuration (20), Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (1,448).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,741 including 69 Active, 1,013 Completed, 272 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Innate Inflammatory Response
Computing Expert Listing ...