1,963 top medical experts on Heart Arrest across 59 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,885 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Heart Arrest: Cessation of heart beat or myocardial contraction. If it is treated within a few minutes, heart arrest can be reversed in most cases to normal cardiac rhythm and effective circulation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Heart Diseases (4,909) and Narrower Categories: Cardiac Sudden Death (5,341), Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest (4,602).
- Clinical Trials : at least 701 including 23 Active, 361 Completed, 110 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Asystole, Cardiac Arrest, Cardiopulmonary Arrest
Computing Expert Listing ...