1,383 top medical experts on Cardiac Sudden Death across 55 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 1,340 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Cardiac Sudden Death: Unexpected rapid natural death due to cardiovascular collapse within one hour of initial symptoms. It is usually caused by the worsening of existing heart diseases. The sudden onset of symptoms, such as chest pain and cardiac arrhythmias, particularly ventricular tachycardia, can lead to the loss of consciousness and cardiac arrest followed by biological death. (from Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, 7th ed., 2005)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Heart Arrest (3,087), Sudden Death (780) and Narrower Categories: Karoshi Death (2).
- Clinical Trials : at least 180 including 6 Active, 95 Completed, 32 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Sudden Cardiac Death
Computing Expert Listing ...