559 top medical experts on Graves Ophthalmopathy across 41 countries and 27 U.S. states, including 465 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Graves Ophthalmopathy: An autoimmune disorder of the EYE, occurring in patients with Graves disease. Subtypes include congestive (inflammation of the orbital connective tissue), myopathic (swelling and dysfunction of the extraocular muscles), and mixed congestive-myopathic ophthalmopathy.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hereditary Eye Diseases (901), Graves Disease (2,057).
- Clinical Trials : at least 102 including 2 Active, 41 Completed, 18 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Graves Eye Disease, Infiltrative Ophthalmopathy, Thyroid-Associated Ophthalmopathy, Thyroid Eye Disease, Thyroid-Associated Ophthalmopathy
Computing Expert Listing ...