410 top medical experts on Foodborne Diseases across 50 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 298 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Foodborne Diseases: Acute illnesses, usually affecting the gastrointestinal tract, brought on by consuming contaminated food or beverages. Most of these diseases are infectious, caused by a variety of bacteria, viruses, or parasites that can be foodborne. Sometimes the diseases are caused by harmful toxins from the microbes or other chemicals present in the food. Especially in the latter case, the condition is often called food poisoning.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Poisoning (898) and Narrower Categories: Botulism (351), Ciguatera Poisoning (216), Favism (58), Mushroom Poisoning (444), Salmonella Food Poisoning (187), Shellfish Poisoning (395).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2
- Synonyms: Food Poisoning, Food-borne Disease, Food-borne Illness, Foodborne Disease, Foodborne Illness
Computing Expert Listing ...