735 top medical experts on Eczema across 55 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 620 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Eczema: A pruritic papulovesicular dermatitis occurring as a reaction to many endogenous and exogenous agents (Dorland, 27th ed).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- UK NICE Guidelines: Atopic eczema in under 12s: diagnosis and management
- PubMed Practice Guideline
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Dermatitis (1,830), Eczematous Skin Diseases (57) and Narrower Categories: Dyshidrotic Eczema (173).
- Clinical Trials : at least 908 including 51 Active, 519 Completed, 148 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Eczematous Dermatitis
Computing Expert Listing ...