173 top medical experts on Dyshidrotic Eczema across 15 countries and 6 U.S. states, including 19 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Dyshidrotic Eczema: A recurrent eczematous reaction characterized by the development of vesicular eruptions on the palms and soles, particularly along the sides and between the digits. It is accompanied by pruritus, a burning sensation, and hyperhidrosis. The disease is self-limiting, lasting only a few weeks. (Dorland, 27th ed)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases (3,611), Eczema (2,174).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1 including 1 Completed
- Synonyms: Vesicular Palmoplantar Eczema, Pompholyx, Vesicular Palmoplantar Eczema
Computing Expert Listing ...