799 top medical experts on Dyslipidemias across 75 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 733 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Dyslipidemias: Abnormalities in the serum levels of lipids, including overproduction or deficiency. Abnormal serum lipid profiles may include high total cholesterol, high triglycerides, low high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and elevated LOW density lipoprotein cholesterol.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Lipid Metabolism Disorders (505) and Narrower Categories: Hyperlipidemias (1,363), Hypolipoproteinemias (92), Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome (281).
- Clinical Trials : at least 567 including 20 Active, 403 Completed, 47 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Dyslipoproteinemias
Computing Expert Listing ...