1,258 top medical experts on Drug-Related Side Effects and Adverse Reactions across 69 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,201 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Drug-Related Side Effects and Adverse Reactions: Disorders that result from the intended use of pharmaceutical preparations. Included in this heading are a broad variety of chemically-induced adverse conditions due to toxicity, drug interactions, and metabolic effects of pharmaceuticals.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Chemically-Induced Disorders (118) and Narrower Categories: Anticholinergic Syndrome (107), Cardiotoxicity (1,709), Chemical and Drug Induced Liver Injury (2,278), Chemotherapy-Related Cognitive Impairment (292), Drug-Induced Akathisia (788), Drug-Induced Dyskinesia (1,204), Drug Hypersensitivity (3,305), Injection Site Reaction (915), Myotoxicity (148), Ototoxicity (1,033), Propofol Infusion Syndrome (60), Serotonin Syndrome (1,092), Toxic Optic Neuropathy (83).
- Clinical Trials : at least 350 including 10 Active, 153 Completed, 66 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Drug-Related Side Effects and Adverse Reaction
Computing Expert Listing ...