464 top medical experts on Chemical and Drug Induced Liver Injury across 55 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 416 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Chemical and Drug Induced Liver Injury: A spectrum of clinical liver diseases ranging from mild biochemical abnormalities to acute liver failure, caused by drugs, drug metabolites, herbal and dietary supplements and chemicals from the environment.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Liver Diseases (2,083), Drug-Related Side Effects and Adverse Reactions (3,004), Poisoning (898) and Narrower Categories: Chronic Chemical and Drug Induced Liver Injury (337), Massive Hepatic Necrosis (107).
- Clinical Trials : at least 39 including 17 Completed, 7 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Drug-Induced Liver Injury, Drug-Induced Liver Injury
Computing Expert Listing ...