1,071 top medical experts on Death across 50 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,020 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Death: Irreversible cessation of all bodily functions, manifested by absence of spontaneous breathing and total loss of cardiovascular and cerebral functions.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Asphyxia (868), Brain Death (1,706), Embryo Loss (1,483), Fetal Death (999), Infant Death (553), Parental Death (405), Perinatal Death (3,368), Sudden Death (1,244).
- Clinical Trials : at least 445 including 26 Active, 214 Completed, 80 Recruiting
- Synonyms: End Of Life, End-Of-Life, Near-Death Experience
Computing Expert Listing ...