928 top medical experts on Death across 45 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 899 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Death: Irreversible cessation of all bodily functions, manifested by absence of spontaneous breathing and total loss of cardiovascular and cerebral functions.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Asphyxia (496), Brain Death (1,086), Embryo Loss (637), Fetal Death (620), Infant Death (249), Parental Death (147), Perinatal Death (1,063), Sudden Death (780).
- Clinical Trials : at least 231 including 10 Active, 106 Completed, 55 Recruiting
- Synonyms: End Of Life, End-Of-Life, Near-Death Experience
Computing Expert Listing ...