461 top medical experts on Contact Dermatitis across 39 countries and 30 U.S. states, including 365 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Contact Dermatitis: A type of acute or chronic skin reaction in which sensitivity is manifested by reactivity to materials or substances coming in contact with the skin. It may involve allergic or non-allergic mechanisms.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Dermatitis (1,830), Eczematous Skin Diseases (57) and Narrower Categories: Allergic Contact Dermatitis (2,997), Irritant Dermatitis (1,356), Occupational Dermatitis (748).
- Clinical Trials : at least 73 including 47 Completed, 11 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Dermatitis Venenata, Contact Eczema, Contact Hypersensitivity, Contact Sensitivity
Computing Expert Listing ...