812 top medical experts on Allergic Contact Dermatitis across 57 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 706 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis: A contact dermatitis due to allergic sensitization to various substances. These substances subsequently produce inflammatory reactions in the skin of those who have acquired hypersensitivity to them as a result of prior exposure.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Contact Dermatitis (1,054), Delayed Hypersensitivity (3,188) and Narrower Categories: Photoallergic Dermatitis (608), Toxicodendron Dermatitis (89).
- Clinical Trials : at least 34 including 21 Completed, 6 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Allergic Eczematous Dermatitis
Computing Expert Listing ...