1,354 top medical experts on Colorectal Neoplasms across 55 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 1,242 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Colorectal Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the colon or the rectum or both. Risk factors for colorectal cancer include chronic ulcerative colitis; familial polyposis coli; exposure to asbestos; and irradiation of the cervix uteri.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Colonic Diseases (2,297), Intestinal Neoplasms (2,624), Rectal Diseases (1,899) and Narrower Categories: Adenomatous Polyposis Coli (1,821), Colonic Neoplasms (4,252), Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Neoplasms (2,611), Rectal Neoplasms (4,200).
- Clinical Trials : at least 3,829 including 225 Active, 1,719 Completed, 725 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Colorectal Cancer
Computing Expert Listing ...