600 top medical experts on Celiac Disease across 54 countries and 35 U.S. states, including 529 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Celiac Disease: A malabsorption syndrome that is precipitated by the ingestion of foods containing gluten, such as wheat, rye, and barley. It is characterized by inflammation of the small intestine, loss of microvilli structure, failed intestinal absorption, and malnutrition.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Malabsorption Syndromes (422).
- Clinical Trials : at least 166 including 5 Active, 99 Completed, 32 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Gluten Enteropathy, Celiac Sprue, Nontropical Sprue
Computing Expert Listing ...