242 top medical experts on Autosomal Dominant Optic Atrophy across 29 countries and 11 U.S. states, including 76 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Autosomal Dominant Optic Atrophy: Dominant optic atrophy is a hereditary optic neuropathy causing decreased visual acuity, color vision deficits, a centrocecal scotoma, and optic nerve pallor (Hum. Genet. 1998; 102: 79-86). Mutations leading to this condition have been mapped to the OPA1 gene at chromosome 3q28-q29. OPA1 codes for a dynamin-related GTPase that localizes to mitochondria.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mitochondrial Diseases (3,186), Hereditary Optic Atrophies (523).
- Clinical Trials : at least 3 including 1 Completed, 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Dominant Optic Atrophy, Autosomal Dominant Hereditary Optic Atrophy
Computing Expert Listing ...