579 top medical experts on Zika Virus Infection across 62 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 502 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Zika Virus Infection: A viral disease transmitted by the bite of aedes mosquitoes infected with zika virus. Its mild dengue-like symptoms include fever, rash, headaches and arthralgia. The viral infection during pregnancy, in rare cases, is associated with congenital brain and ocular abnormalities, called Congenital Zika Syndrome, including microcephaly and may also lead to guillain-barre syndrome.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Arbovirus Infections (874), Flavivirus Infections (1,035).
- Clinical Trials : at least 35 including 3 Active, 20 Completed, 3 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Congenital Zika Syndrome, Congenital Zika Virus Infection
Computing Expert Listing ...