105 top medical experts on Weil Disease across 14 countries and 3 U.S. states, including 12 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Weil Disease: A severe form of leptospirosis, usually caused by leptospira interrogans serovar icterohaemorrhagiae and occasionally other serovars. It is transmitted to humans by the rat and is characterized by hemorrhagic and renal symptoms with accompanying jaundice.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Leptospirosis (1,052).
- Clinical Trials : at least 9 including 3 Completed, 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Spirochetal Jaundice, Icterohemorrhagic Leptospirosis
Computing Expert Listing ...