808 top medical experts on Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia across 28 countries and 35 U.S. states, including 759 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia: A lymphoproliferative disorder characterized by pleomorphic B-lymphocytes including plasma cells, with increased levels of monoclonal serum immunoglobulin M. There is lymphoplasmacytic cells infiltration into bone marrow and often other tissues, also known as lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma. Clinical features include anemia; hemorrhages; and hyperviscosity.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Plasma Cell Neoplasms (947), Hemostatic Disorders (360), Lymphoproliferative Disorders (2,703), Paraproteinemias (1,357).
- Clinical Trials : at least 324 including 37 Active, 152 Completed, 61 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Lymphoplasmacytoid Lymphoma, Macroglobulinemia
Computing Expert Listing ...