709 top medical experts on Violence across 62 countries and 47 U.S. states, including 649 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Guideline Central: American Medical Association (1, 2, 3)
- UK NICE Guidelines: Violence and aggression: short-term management in mental health, health and community settings
- U.S. National Guideline Center (archived)
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Terrorism (496).
- Synonyms: Assaultive Behavior, Atrocities, Assaultive Behavior, Structural Violence
Computing Expert Listing ...