1,372 top medical experts on Ventricular Tachycardia across 51 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,338 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Ventricular Tachycardia: An abnormally rapid ventricular rhythm usually in excess of 150 beats per minute. It is generated within the ventricle below the bundle OF HIS, either as autonomic impulse formation or reentrant impulse conduction. Depending on the etiology, onset of ventricular tachycardia can be paroxysmal (sudden) or nonparoxysmal, its wide QRS complexes can be uniform or polymorphic, and the ventricular beating may be independent of the atrial beating (AV dissociation).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Tachycardia (151) and Narrower Categories: Accelerated Idioventricular Rhythm (76), Torsades de Pointes (527).
- Clinical Trials : at least 207 including 11 Active, 82 Completed, 38 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Atrioventricular Nodal Re-Entrant Tachycardia, Atrioventricular Reentrant Tachycardia, Idiopathic Ventricular Tachycardia, Nonsustained Ventricular Tachycardia, Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia, Ventricular Tachyarrhythmias
Computing Expert Listing ...