888 top medical experts on Ventricular Heart Septal Defects across 44 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 862 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Ventricular Heart Septal Defects: Developmental abnormalities in any portion of the ventricular septum resulting in abnormal communications between the two lower chambers of the heart. Classification of ventricular septal defects is based on location of the communication, such as perimembranous, inlet, outlet (infundibular), central muscular, marginal muscular, or apical muscular defect.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Heart Septal Defects (1,035) and Narrower Categories: Double Outlet Right Ventricle (445).
- Clinical Trials : at least 33 including 1 Active, 19 Completed, 4 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Ventricular Septal Defects
Computing Expert Listing ...