2,003 top medical experts on Vascular System Injuries across 57 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,963 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Vascular System Injuries: Injuries to blood vessels caused by laceration, contusion, puncture, or crush and other types of injuries. Symptoms vary by site and mode of injuries and may include bleeding, bruising, swelling, pain, and numbness. It does not include injuries secondary to pathologic function or diseases such as atherosclerosis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Wounds and Injuries (4,977), Vascular Diseases (4,192).
- Clinical Trials : at least 25 including 13 Completed, 2 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Vascular Injuries
Computing Expert Listing ...