845 top medical experts on Uveal melanoma across 43 countries and 35 U.S. states, including 794 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.

  1. Uveal melanoma: Uveal melanoma is a rare tumor of the eye, arising from the choroid in 90% of cases and from the iris and ciliary body in the other 10% of cases, which clinically presents with visual symptoms (including blurred vision, photopsia, floaters, and visual field reduction), a visible mass and pain. Fatal metastatic disease is seen in about half of all patients, with the liver being the most frequent site of metastasis.
  2. Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
  3. Support Organizations

Social Networking Websites

  • The Ocular Melanoma Foundation Patient Forum is an interactive social network for patients, family members and health care providers to interact with one another. Click on the link to read more about this forum.
  • Synonyms: Melanoma of the Uvea,  Uveal Melanoma




      Computing Expert Listing ...