1,342 top medical experts on Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus across 78 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 1,161 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A subclass of diabetes mellitus that is not insulin-responsive or dependent (niddm). It is characterized initially by insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia; and eventually by glucose intolerance; hyperglycemia; and overt diabetes. Type II diabetes mellitus is no longer considered a disease exclusively found in adults. Patients seldom develop ketosis but often exhibit obesity.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Diabetes Mellitus (5,189) and Narrower Categories: Lipoatrophic Diabetes Mellitus (85).
- Clinical Trials : at least 7,176 including 214 Active, 4,828 Completed, 650 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Adult-Onset Diabetes Mellitus, Ketosis-Resistant Diabetes Mellitus, Maturity-Onset Diabetes Mellitus, Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus, Slow-Onset Diabetes Mellitus, Stable Diabetes Mellitus, MODY, Maturity-Onset Diabetes Mellitus, NIDDM
Computing Expert Listing ...