1,260 top medical experts on Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus across 72 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,131 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus: A subtype of diabetes mellitus that is characterized by insulin deficiency. It is manifested by the sudden onset of severe hyperglycemia, rapid progression to diabetic ketoacidosis, and death unless treated with insulin. The disease may occur at any age, but is most common in childhood or adolescence.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Autoimmune Diseases (3,976), Diabetes Mellitus (5,189) and Narrower Categories: Wolfram Syndrome (933).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,737 including 107 Active, 1,770 Completed, 319 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Brittle Diabetes Mellitus, Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus, Juvenile-Onset Diabetes Mellitus, Ketosis-Prone Diabetes Mellitus, Sudden-Onset Diabetes Mellitus, Autoimmune Diabetes, IDDM
Computing Expert Listing ...